A bit chilly...

Just a bit...-20 degrees and a wind chill factor of -34...but we still have our coats open because we're from Manchester and we are 'ard ;-)

The good news is that last night's predicted storm didn't arrive, but the bad news is that the -35 is set to stay for around 4 days. However, it will be beautiful cloudless skies so the boys and I can go down and stand on the sea and take some piccies.

Slim Fast sucks and I'm starving. I have 'misunderestimated' how much I need to eat...oh well...16 weeks until we are in England...can't wait.

We've started writing our 'England' list of all the stuff we want to do, bring back with us and EAT...did I mention I was hungry? Sam asked whether we could have kebab on the first night, I smiled and replied that its just not going to happen, not when the Sun Lok chippy is still serving Holland's Meat Pies and curry. Cruel Mother, eh?

PS...Sam has a new girlfriend, Ida...I call her Idaho - he doesn't appreciate the joke...cruel mother encore fois??

No comments: