Chrimbo Limbo

Is it Friday or Saturday? It's that time of year again - Boxing day over and another few days until New Year's Eve...Chrimbo Limbo...!

Hope you all had a great Christmas, dinner was easy here as my Mum and I have got into the routine of splitting a roast dinner. She did the Turkey and the gravy and I did the rest. So much less hassle for everybody. Mum & Dad came to us to eat, we watched It's a Wonderful Life and then they went home.

Boxing Day was interesting...I can't say quiet - Sam was upstairs on the guitar practicing with his new 'Wah' (this makes that chicawahwah noise on the guitar), Joe was putting his new rubber handled drumsticks to the test in the basement and then me and the kids were singing to the American Idol for Wii that I got for Christmas. Steve watched the footie with the O'Malleys who came over especially, and anyone who has watched footie with Steve knows he is never shy at shouting at the screen. Like I said, not quiet...

Today, I've just dropped off Sam in Charlottetown for 'Awesomefest'...the local bands have got together for a music festival...22 acts over 2 days for $5. Sam was very excited in a cool sort of way. He's hoping to crash at a mate's house (I'm hoping the same, otherwise I have to fight through the forecasted snow to get him around 11pm...not relishing that idea!)

I have lots of photos - but blogger doesn't seem to want to upload at the mo, so I'll get them attached another day. I need to see what films are on as I've finished my book The Boleyn Inheritance...fantastic btw. I've also finished knitting Mum's scarf and I don't feel like cooking today...Chrimbo Limbo, like I said...I need a good Chick Flick...

PS Mamma Mia did nothing for me, sorry...

No comments: