We've been on the Telly!

You have to laugh...

The night before last I was that upset at an article on our local news that I sent them an email noting my opinion on a particular issue. At the same time I emailed them an entry for their 'photo of the day' to which I put in Sam's name as another photo of mine has already been featured earlier this year.

So, last night, we sat down to watch the news as our neighbour was to featured to commend her 'quick-wittedness' at realising that her cheapo $1 fairy lights were melting and about to burn down her house. (I bit my tongue, but my head was saying 'Sh*t doesn't burn...) Joe's friend was featured (especially brought home from school!) so Joe was keen to watch. After that, we carried on watching and to cut a long story short, my comments were shown and then the next feature, photo of the day proudly showed Sam's entry...we are taking over the island...it's official.

Off to Blair & Linda's tonight for their Advent house party...should be a good laugh, they are a great pair.


PS It's snowing - we have about 5 inches with 10 more in the forecast overnight!

No comments: