Mish Mash

The interview went well yesterday, the company is a small tech firm in Charlottetown. They are interviewing last week and this, and I'll know next week whether I go through to the shortlist. Fingers and toes still crossed!

I didn't mention our trip, no point if they are interviewing so many, I'll see what happens first...

The last few days have been dodgy - intermittent flurries and a cold wind. Steve is off work, not feeling too good and so Easter was a disappointment. Although I can report that the chocolate overfloweth...! Not that I had any...correction...Joseph gave me a Turkish Delight...imported from the UK (he doesn't like em.)

This Friday we are off to a trivia and band night in Charlottetown. We are having a meal at the Hunters first and meeting up with a girl from Scarborough, a bloke from NZ and two Canadians...don't think we'll stand much of a chance with the quiz - but at least we can have a dance...please, please God...no Sweet Home Alabama and Abba....!

Tomorrow I go to get my hair done - Steve is very much in favour of my returning to blonde...but then again, he wants it cut shorter too - which is NOT going to happen.

Sam decided yesterday not to play for the Provincial Soccer U-15 team, we left the decision to him. He said he wanted to concentrate his efforts on Summer Soccer and his team at Eliott River Rangers (last year he was Captain and they came 3rd in the Island Premiership.) Steve has signed up to coach again this year - he really enjoyed it last year and I think Sam was pretty proud of the job he did. It's also a bonding time for them both.

Joe has joined the U-12 team, I hope I can go to all the matches as I did last year, but we'll see on the job front!

I believe the UK has had a gloriously sunny Easter...good on you...but we'll still beat the pants off you in July ;-)

Here's hoping it's similarly glorious in 3 WEEKS TIME...way hay!

They disgnosed what was causing my Mum's drop foot - she has severe nerve damage to one leg caused by.....crossing her legs! She's bought some specially made shoes and is using a tens machine - which seems to be working. The prognosis is that it will take up to a year to recover.

PS....Tarty keep on pushing on...

PPS...What does it feel like living in a fascist state?? *contraversial*

No comments: